Wednesday

Blog 1001: Whats goin' on

Blogging has taken a back seat... at least for the foreseeable future. Reality hits hard sometimes... and I guess this is one of those times.

Am leaving for home within 15 mins... thought I might as well say a proper goodbye to whats been a dear companion to me this past semester.

Its a year end too... guess I might as well do an analysis of the past year...

Most amazing year of my life thus far.
Yup... not joking.
Learnt a lot abt myself in this year... learnt a lot otherwise too.
Wish I had learnt thus much inside the classroom too this year...
Anyways...

Would have written much more but its getting time to go...

Finally... moral from the year... mediocrity never pays.

Its the year in which Sunnyblogs too was born... A biiiig thankew to all the ppl who've been visiting my blog... and have been reading all the crappy, happy and sometimes snappy outpourings of mine...

Adios... and wish you a grand new year. [:)]

4 comments:

Babska said...

hey!
reflective...
hope u're back soon...

yup and learning has happened...
how does it matter where?

cheers!

naween said...

why so frust ?
u know, i've always wanted to tell u something...will use a dialogue of howard roark (am reading the book) to tell it...why betray so much of urself to others?
know tht u will understand...

Sunny said...

@ Babushka:

Well... I too hope to be back soon :)

Cheers... and hope u have a grand new year.

Sunny said...

@ Naween:

I guess u know why so frust. Will have to think abt that line from Roark... but here's something in passing...'hum hi hum hain to kya hum hain... tum hi tum ho to kya tum ho'.