You know how the web sometimes throws arbit stuff at you?
Things that really put you in deep thought?
That you'd never have thought about before that?
Or prolly never would afterwards?
And then you think about them all day?
And you still dont reach any conclusion?
And you wonder why nature made stuff the way it made them?
And why things couldnt have been otherwise?
The way you want them to be?
Or why things dont get any better?
And why you have to worry about so much?
And then worry about worrying?
Anyways.
This is what I found on a site today.
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it -George Moore
And then I sat wondering.
Where in my room will I find it?
[:D]
Things that really put you in deep thought?
That you'd never have thought about before that?
Or prolly never would afterwards?
And then you think about them all day?
And you still dont reach any conclusion?
And you wonder why nature made stuff the way it made them?
And why things couldnt have been otherwise?
The way you want them to be?
Or why things dont get any better?
And why you have to worry about so much?
And then worry about worrying?
Anyways.
This is what I found on a site today.
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it -George Moore
And then I sat wondering.
Where in my room will I find it?
[:D]

15 comments:
[:O]
what the hell happened to ur room ???
theek thaak hi hai. except for the clothes.
and don't put your comp there. the sunlight discolors the comp's outer finish.
mr somani.
u seem to maintained ur room well ... preserved as i remember it.
:)
and as for reading ur blog .. let me clear ur doubts .. i am still not a regular reader of either urs or whoami's blog.
mr who-wakes-u-up
@ Dewdrop:
CG shift! [;)]
@ Whoami:
Dhanyawaad.
Waise sunlight didnt reach the comp in that position. Anyways, the configuration is different now...
@ Mr. He-who-wakes-me-up:
The prerequisite to making you a regular reader of my blog is that I blog regularly! Which, as you may have noticed, is not the natural state of affairs. [:P]
Anyways... will send u the link whenever I blog now on... click to kar hi dena [:D]
chk out my nxt buk!!
wow thats some mess!! :-)
Do baatein.
Pehley ye ki aapke simhaasan ki ilaava, potential space kahin nahin dikhta. Toh aap sotey kahaan hain, baaju waaley ke room mein?
Doosra ye, aapke room mein kabhi doggie-shoggie log miley hain? Kyonki mujhe aisey lagta hai ki ticks log ghoom rahey hongey. Dhoondo, zaroor milengey.
awwwwwwwww [:D]
god bless...
@ Marathe:
*fingers crossed* :)
@ Thedq:
Muhahahaha [:D]
@ Prat:
Aha! Baat kuch aisi hai... ki potential space sirf simhaasan pe hi hai. Hence, jab sona hota hai to kapde aur main bas place exchange kar lete hain. [:D]
And ticks log bhi ghoom lete... lekin bas ek hi simhaasan hai... and I'm too big for them to find space on that! [;)]
@ Babushka:
Thankew :)
Btw, God bless... my room?!
did you spread your room just for the purpose of this post!!
coz i've never known your room so dirty. Or naughty. :D
seems almost human!!
nice
eh?
y?
Post a Comment