-> Just discovered... Tajikistan's currency is called Somani!!!! My name would actually signify cool financial health in that country!!
-> Dont watch Matrubhoomi. Sick and perverted film. Gah! Saw it yesterday... probably the first film in two months... and by the end of it, I felt positively sick. Took me two episodes of Friends to get over this film!
-> Watch Hazaar Khwaishein Aisi if you can. Havent seen a film of that sort from Bollywood... ever. Superb storyline... brilliant acting. And yeah... whoever the actress was in that film... her hair was awesome!
-> Back to Friends, was watching episode 208 yesterday... and... I repeated the first 3 minutes of the episode 4 times [:D].
[Scene: Monica and Rachel's apartment. Phoebe, Monica, and Rachel are there, discussing the night before.]
RACH [softly]: Ross kissed me.
MNCA [shrieking]: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!
RACH: It was unbelievable!
MNCA [shrieking]: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!
PHOE: Ok, all right. We want to hear everything. Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone. Rachel, does this end well or do we need to get tissues?
RACH [softly]: Oh, it ended very well.
PHOE: Oh.
MNCA: [getting the wine, excitedly] Do not start without me. Do not start without me.
PHOE: Ok, all right, let's hear about the kiss. Was it like, was it like a soft brush against your lips? Or was it like a, you know, a "I gotta have you now" kind of thing?
RACH [softly]: Well, at first it was really intense, you know. And then, oh, god, and then we just sort of sunk into it.
PHOE: Ok, so, ok, was he holding you? Or was his hand like on your back?
RACH [really softly]: No, actually first they started on my waist. And then, they slid up, and then, they were in my hair.
PHOE/MNCA: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
[Scene: Ross' apartment. Ross, Chandler, and Joey are there eating pizza and discussing abt the previous night.]
ROSS: And, uh, and then I kissed her.
JOEY: Tongue?
ROSS: Yeah.
JOEY: Cool.
Spot any difference ??? [:)))]
-> Today is Children's Day! Happy children's day to all the bachha log out there. For all the non-bachha log... here's a thought...

-> McKinsey came to campus a few days ago for a ppt. Awesome company... absolute dream job. Just before the McKinsey ppt, I had been thinking for quite a few days abt what I am doing and what I should be doing etc etc... and right when I just about decided on a course of action, I got this mail from a friend whom I havent met offline for the last 4 years and havent talked to in the last 2 months probably.
Contained three pics...



F.R.I.E.N.D.S may be cool... but friends rock [:)]


9 comments:
hmm...no plans to watch a hindi movie for sometime now...
watched cinderella man and before sunrise today both excellent movies...must see...
i know u hate romantic movies ...the second one is romantic but ...hate to use a cliched term but seriously its different....
and totally agree with you about the dream company .... if an organization can have a spot on attitude this one has it...and more...
@ Sandy:
Yeah... seen Before Sunrise... and different is indeed the best way to describe it!
And I dont hate romantic movies... my fav Hindi movie of all time is, in fact, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! [:)]
Aur haan... forgot to mention it in the post proper... but sure as anything... SAAAX company hai [:D]
@ Guha:
Abey yaar... somani... somoni... its all the same...
bhaavnaao ko samjho :P
sunny,
just read ur reply to modi's comment abt the proverbial "inaction" of SA people.
nice reply........some people's only claim to fame is tht they have a big mouth,
weak ass but strong legs.......so afetr speaking, when they are confronted by their own words,
they run as fast as possible to save their......u know
Mall, Mohan Mall, Man Mohan Mall
btw I have Bondness thrust upon me, by myself
hehe
@ Mall:
Thankew :)
Modi's got the point now...but anyways, jo beet gayi so baat gayi...
time to bury the hatchet :)
I rem that episode of friends...
U name ur blogs according to season?? :))
@ Suddu:
Yeah!! Except that in this case, the story rarely changes from season to season!!
haha...ya it might signify a good financial health but the only problem is that, that country does not have any financial health. hehe
@ Rolly:
Arre sahi... U're back in blogsville!
Aur haan... its adopted my name only recently... wait and watch what wonders my name does [:D]
Post a Comment