Act 1. Scene 1.
Its been ages since I last blogged.
Hah.
Obviously it means that I've been busy.
Hah.
You there, with the raised hand, what is it?
Hah.
Whaaaa! You think I was out of ideas and just never felt like it?
Hah.
*Looks around and finds everyone staring accusingly*
Hmm...
Huh.
Hey! hey! Lookee there... a flying bird!
*While everyone looks around, our hero quickly slips a blog idea out of the back of his mind*
Hah.
A flying bird?!
*Whistles coolly*
*Surveys the ceiling*
Act 2. Scene too.
It was a dark and stormy night.
The wind was howling in the trees.
The moon was barely visible through the dark sinister clouds.
And in some other part of the world, I was sitting in Class KG.
Section A.
Around a rectangular desk.
With at least 3 other students.
The class was progressing serenely.
Young minds were being imparted the knowledge that generations before them took their lifespans to deduce and formulate so that their progeny would be better informed and hence more capable in their search for truth, meaning and the purpose of life.
Teacher: "Turn to page twenty. Twinkle twinkle little star."
Okay I dont really remember what poem and what teacher, but then *puffing a smoke and looking nonchalant* how does it matter. Hah.
The guy to my right ("RightGuy") whispers in my ear: "You know how to make a bomb?"
Me: "Dont talk in class"
RightGuy: "I know how to make a bomb"
Me: [:O]
RightGuy: "Its easy. Slice your eraser and sandwich dirt between two slices."
Me: "Ohh"
RightGuy: "Bas... then pack it tight and throw it. Maine bahut baar kiya hai apne area mein. Paper mein aata hi rehta hai."
Me: *the look when you think you got superman on your side*
Quietly, before the-left-guy-with-spectacles-who-sat-in-rigid-attention-during-class could
Hah.
I made two thin slices from my Nataraj Pencil Eraser.
Rubbed my shoe against the floor.
Lifted my leg.
Pinched some dirt.
*Ek chutki dhool ki keemat tum kya samjhoge reader babu. Bachhon ki barood hoti hai ek chutki dhool. Conspiracy ki wajood hoti hai ek chutki dhool. Har fool ko cool lagti hai ek chutki dhool. Ek chutki dhool...*
Sandwiched the dirt between the slices.
Pressed it hard.
And with a mighty heave, threw it out of the window onto the thick drain pipe.
*Hah*
I waited for the fountain of filth that'd erupt.
Not that I had any particular predilection for squalor.
It was just one of those things that happen in the heat of the moment and are best resolved on the field itself.
Yah.
But...
Nothing happened.
I looked RightGuy squarely in the eye.
"You mean lil red cheeked smirking #$%@&#"
RightGuy: "War-drub malfunction. Twas the wind. Try it in class. It works"
I wonder if you've ever noticed - the # is such in integral component of those unspoken curse-storms that are usually depicted as @#^$#% or some such lookalike. Its like, even without it, a %*&%^! would signify the same curses... but it'd just not be bad enough.
Yah.
Quietly, I remade the bomb.
Rubbed shoes slowly.
Used the sole of one to dig into the alleys of the other.
Lifted leg.
Pinched dirt.
*Ek chutki dhool ki keemat tum kya samjhoge reader babu. Eraser ke katne ka sabab hota hai ek chutki dhool. Drain pipe phate to gazzab hota hai ek chutki dhool. Yeh sab aur woh sab bhi hota hai ek chutki dhool. Ek chutki dhool...*
Sandwiched dirt between two more eraser slices.
And then.
Slowly.
Lowered my hands.
Started swinging my hands beside the chair.
Easy boys... you see... nothing there... just merrily swinging hands... heh...
Hah.
And then, I let go.
The rubber-dirt sandwich bomb floated for a brief moment.
My heart tensed.
It would fall near the teacher.
Slowly, it neared ground zero.
And then...
It touched the ground.
Bounced.

Disintegrated.
The boy on the nearby chair looked at it.
Turned back.
Searched faces.
I smiled serenely.
Twinkle twinkle little star.
I'd finally got the bomb thingy going.
If nothing else, at least the idea had bombed.
Hah.
That Truman guy, President of USA, said this: "I have found the best way to give advice to children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
Now now, would you, Mr. President?
Hah.



109 comments:
i want to know 2 things:
where do you get ur alcohol?
who gets you weed and from where and for what price?
ok that was 4 things, still...
aur basant kaise ho yaar?
yaar main to thik hoon lekin thoda to izzat hona chahiye no 100 ka
kya bakwaas post hai... out of form hai yaar yeh
I dunno about the bomb thingy... but if you take some pencil shavings and boil them with milk, it does make erasers...
haan wo to hai hi... chu**yap hai
aur batao ye vinayak kahaan se aagaya
hain ?!
woh sab parrhna tha kya yahan bakar karne se pehle ?
so shishir tumko kya lagta hai? what is this because of? symantec ka asar hai?
arre anhin padhne ka jaroorat nahin bas type karna hai aur vinayak ka aana toh incidental hai, maine kuch nahin kiya
hehe... saahil peace maar.. waise bhi kuch achha hai nahi padhne layak...
randomly galiyan dena shuru kar de...
aur haan symantec ho sakta hai.. waise inke life mein aur bahut sare s****** hain.. aur aaj vday hai... uska asar ho sakta hai
Valentine's day hai bhaai log ...
YIPPEEE!
abe dash long time be kaisa hai tu mere dost?
ek baat bata shishir yeh vday ke 9 mahine baad childrens day aana coincidence hai ya phir motilal nehru ji ne valentines day manaya tha 1889 mein?
haan wo to hai hi
basant aaj ka kya plan hai? aap blog wog karne ka fight no nahi maar rahe na?
arre mangu tu bhi... tere se toh yeh expected nahin tha.. dash aur saahil toh aise hi hain
bas mangu mast hun be... tu kaisa hai..
suna patla hone ka fight maar raha hai
chhod de be terese nahi hoga
abe sunny mere ko credit nahin diya blog ke liye..."sabab" ka matlab mere se poochha tha...chor
Arre SUNNY !!!
Happy Valentine's Day...
... Buzz ko.
main... nahin yaar mera ek blog hai na wahi kaafi hai
nahin be fight ka maarne ka khayal aaya tha bad...wo idea bomb ho gaya :D
abe buzz iske baare mien jyada soche nahi hain... lekin now that u mention it... mereko lagta hai is date pe nehru ji ya koi aur virginity lose kiye honge
Arre mangu saahil ne happy valentines day bola hai be
saahil be kal layout karenge haan pakka 6 baje..bhoolna mat
abe saahil.. chal yaar bahut hua.. kuch karte hain...
happy valentines day saahil... @mangu kaun sa bomb eraser waala?
abe mangu kabhi to kaam aur bandi chhhoda kar (note maine "chhhoda" bola hai... )
abe dash ye ali kahan hai usko bhi bula lo yaar
Sabab ?
I think mangu darling u meant SHABAAB .
Fri raat aata tha yaar 8th std mein . Awekassam !
bad boy shishir... abe tu bata yaar apni bandi ke baare mein ny se dilli connection kaise lagaya be?
kaun sa show hai ye?
waise dd pe to bahu tachhe shows hote the.. kisi ko tehkikaat yaad hai kya?
abe kuch nahi basant... aajkal ek nayi cheez invent hui hai... internet .. usike zariye kiye hain ye sab..
haan haan... bada sahi music tha uska tehkikaaaaat
Haan yaar kuchh karte hain .
Main sutta jala liya hoon ... sochna shuru kar tum .
yo tehkikaat..sam d silva wala
arre waah chal contri maarte hain saahil... humein bhi toh sochna hai
haan theek hai.. main to lab mein hun.. matlab pe ek plot kar raha hun..
aahhh ecstatic feeling aa rahi hai... kya sampling rate hai.. kya minima hain.. kya maxima hain... maza aa gaya
sutta kaisa hai be?
@ basant... ye hai tehkikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt
Its been ages since I last blogged.
Hah.
Obviously it means that I've been busy.
Hah.
You there, with the raised hand, what is it?
Hah.
Whaaaa! You think I was out of ideas and just never felt like it?
Hah.
*Looks around and finds everyone staring accusingly*
Hmm...
Huh.
Hey! hey! Lookee there... a flying bird!
*While everyone looks around, our hero quickly slips a blog idea out of the back of his mind*
Hah.
A flying bird?!
*Whistles coolly*
*Surveys the ceiling*
Act 2. Scene too.
It was a dark and stormy night.
The wind was howling in the trees.
The moon was barely visible through the dark sinister clouds.
And in some other part of the world, I was sitting in Class KG.
Section A.
Around a rectangular desk.
With at least 3 other students.
The class was progressing serenely.
Young minds were being imparted the knowledge that generations before them took their lifespans to deduce and formulate so that their progeny would be better informed and hence more capable in their search for truth, meaning and the purpose of life.
Teacher: "Turn to page twenty. Twinkle twinkle little star."
Okay I dont really remember what poem and what teacher, but then *puffing a smoke and looking nonchalant* how does it matter. Hah.
The guy to my right ("RightGuy") whispers in my ear: "You know how to make a bomb?"
Me: "Dont talk in class"
RightGuy: "I know how to make a bomb"
Me: [:O]
RightGuy: "Its easy. Slice your eraser and sandwich dirt between two slices."
Me: "Ohh"
RightGuy: "Bas... then pack it tight and throw it. Maine bahut baar kiya hai apne area mein. Paper mein aata hi rehta hai."
Me: *the look when you think you got superman on your side*
Quietly, before the-left-guy-with-spectacles-who-sat-in-rigid-attention-during-class could observe, I borrowed a blade from him.
Hah.
I made two thin slices from my Nataraj Pencil Eraser.
Rubbed my shoe against the floor.
Lifted my leg.
Pinched some dirt.
*Ek chutki dhool ki keemat tum kya samjhoge reader babu. Bachhon ki barood hoti hai ek chutki dhool. Conspiracy ki wajood hoti hai ek chutki dhool. Har fool ko cool lagti hai ek chutki dhool. Ek chutki dhool...*
Sandwiched the dirt between the slices.
Pressed it hard.
And with a mighty heave, threw it out of the window onto the thick drain pipe.
*Hah*
I waited for the fountain of filth that'd erupt.
Not that I had any particular predilection for squalor.
It was just one of those things that happen in the heat of the moment and are best resolved on the field itself.
Yah.
But...
Nothing happened.
I looked RightGuy squarely in the eye.
"You mean lil red cheeked smirking #$%@"
RightGuy: "War-drub malfunction. Twas the wind. Try it in class. It works"
I wonder if you've ever noticed - the # is such in integral component of those unspoken curse-storms that are usually depicted as @#^$#% or some such lookalike. Its like, even without it, a %*&%^! would signify the same curses... but it'd just not be bad enough.
Yah.
Quietly, I remade the bomb.
Rubbed shoes slowly.
Used the sole of one to dig into the alleys of the other.
Lifted leg.
Pinched dirt.
*Ek chutki dhool ki keemat tum kya samjhoge reader babu. Eraser ke katne ka sabab hota hai ek chutki dhool. Drain pipe phate to gazzab hota hai ek chutki dhool. Yeh sab aur woh sab bhi hota hai ek chutki dhool. Ek chutki dhool...*
Sandwiched dirt between two more eraser slices.
And then.
Slowly.
Lowered my hands.
Started swinging my hands beside the chair.
Easy boys... you see... nothing there... just merrily swinging hands... heh...
Hah.
And then, I let go.
The rubber-dirt sandwich bomb floated for a brief moment.
My heart tensed.
It would fall near the teacher.
Slowly, it neared ground zero.
And then...
It touched the ground.
Bounced.
Disintegrated.
The boy on the nearby chair looked at it.
Turned back.
Searched faces.
I smiled serenely.
Twinkle twinkle little star.
I'd finally got the bomb thingy going.
If nothing else, at least the idea had bombed.
Hah.
That Truman guy, President of USA, said this: "I have found the best way to give advice to children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it."
Now now, would you, Mr. President?
Hah.
Orrree haaan yaar !
DD pe ad sab bhi hooha thi yaar ... Nirma Nirma Nirma detergent tikiya isske JHAAG ne jadoo kar diya.
Ultimate sales hoti thi tab nirma ki.
scroll karne se aankhon ka exercise hota hai
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker burn
Hello my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy
I'm not old or new but middle school, fifth grade like junior high
I don't know mofo' if y'all peeps be buggin' give props to my ho 'cause she fly
But I can take the heat 'cause I'm the other white meat known as Kid Funky Fry
Yeah I'm hung like planet Pluto hard to see with the naked eye
But if I crashed into Uranus I would stick it where the sun don't shine
'Cause I'm kind of like Han Solo always strokin' my own Whookie
I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me Cookie
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker burn
Yo yo this hardcore ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice
I'm not black like Barry White no I am white like Frank Black is,
So if man is five and the Devil is six than that must make me seven
This honkey's gone to heaven
But if I go to hell well then I hope I burn well
I'll spend my dayys with J.F.K., Marvin Gaye, Martha Raye, and Lawrence Welk
And Kurt Cobain, Kojak, Mark Twain and Jimmy Hendrix' poltergeist
And Webster yeah Emmanuel Lewis cuz he's the anti-christ
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker burn
Everybody here we go
Ohh Ohh
C'mon party people
Ohh Ohh
Throw your hands in the air
Ohh Ohh
C'mon party people
Ohh Ohh
Wave 'em like you don't care
Ohh Ohh
C'mon party people
Ooo Ooo
Everbody say ho
Ohh Ohh
C'mon party people
Ohh Ohh
Everybody here we go
hadd hai mangu... iss blog mein kuch interesting nahin tha isiliye to comments likh rahe the interesting banane ke liye... ab double likhna padega
abe haan saahil... dd pe ek aur mast serial aata tha.. shanti..
usme mandira bedi ko raj aur kamesh ne kuch kiya tha
pur450 episode mein ek baar bhi nahi bataya ki exactly KYA kiya tha
:)))) haan shanti aata tha and uske thik baad swabhimaaaan
Mangu ki typing speed toh kuchh ho gayi hai yaar. main toh itna hi likh paya tab se.
Aur buzz, shishir, mangu yaaron ... Sunny somani ki maaro ! :P
abe uski kya maarein yaar behcara khud mara hua hai... main jaata hoon yaar, office jaana hai subah unlike some bloody undergrads
Have you ever thought what it must be like to be Sunny in the night ?
abe waise sunny is very slow yaar... 36 mahine lag gaye usse 100 posts likhne mein humne toh kuch hi der mein 47 kar diye
wahi na... ye koi speeed hoti hai?..
shit man.. u shud speed up
vocational training wagera karo sunny
100 posts.
Khush toh bahut hoge tum aaj Sunny Somani :)
Valentine day and u r blogging abt some freaky bomb lesson from kindergarten....sunny bhai tabiyat to theek hai na [;)]
Aur ye teri comment book hai ki DC ka chatroom [:P]
maine socha ki 51 comments honge to accha post hoga par yeh to gajab b*****i hai :P
nice post.......
ye koi valentines day special hai kya ??
KGP main aise ek do bomb banake fek diya hota.....
mast!!
ok so SA gang has successfully "bombed" your comment book....
mast!!
thats what i call back with a "bang" [:P]
by the way dash did u tell nitz yet that he's no longer UGM?
hello world... what the hell is UGM?
Wah! dost ho to aise [:P] . 100th post pe 100 comments tak pahunchane ki poori koshish :D .. Lage raho SA!
sunny
somani
good
boy
.
he
writes
rubbish
.
his
posts
are
so
interesting
.
am
not
praising
him
or
making
fun
of
him
he
really
has
original
ideas
post
is
a
classic
example
naween kumar ko dyslexia ho gaya hai..
background music:
kya itna buraaaaaaaaaaa hun main ma???
this
fact
.
ab kya batayein shishir baabu... sunny somani ke baare mein baat karte waqt ek ek shabd pe zor dena padta hai .. itni mahaan hasti ke baare mein aise hi kuchh thodi na kaha jaa sakta hai !!
arre wo to ye verification waala panga nahi rahta to aj V-day ke din sunny somani ko aur bhi achha gift mil jaata [:P]!!
i wrote something about sunny once
i think i should put it here
now that so much is being said about him
man needs friends. i have friends too. sunny somani calls himself my friend. i don't know what to call him. so i call him sunny. he has two eyes, two ears, two hands and two feet. healso has one big, rolly, polly tummy. he is fair in colour. sometimes he is red in colour too. he has many, many teeth. he shows them to all.
everyone says sunny is a good boy. i never say so. some people agree with me. sunny has big memory. he remembers all things. he remembers garbage too. he likes to remember garbage.
sunny is good in english. he talks in english. he walks in english. he likes english very much. he likes coffee too. he always has two cups of coffee at a time. he gulps them down. he does not like his coffee to get cold.
sunny chats on messenger. he chats with me too. he chats with many people. he cannot live without messenger.
sunny is always smart. he likes good dresses. he is particular about his hair. he washes his face many times a day. i don't know how he gets it so dirty. bathing frequency of sunny is a state secret. sunny feels very cold in winter.
sunny likes an eight-letter word. he wants others to like it too. i don't like it. sunny is good at studies. so i tolerate him. i need him for notes and syllabus.
these are few characteristics of sunny somani. i don't like sunny somani very much.
arre sir... aapka itna emotion dekhke meri aankhon mein aasun aa gaye..
load mat lijiye.. aapko bhi bandi milegi... tension nahi hai.. sabko milti hai.. aap khud nahi dhoondh paiyega to maa baap will oblige u
god speed
@ Vinayak:
Well researched...! [:P]
@ Suryansh:
Blog likhne ke pehle tak to tabiyat theek hi thi...
Then things started changing [:P]
@ Bhagwan Behera:
Aise bombs to nahin... lekin aise hi bombed-ideas jaroor pheka tha kgp mein :-) Biplab Dutta would remember [:P]
@ Sandeep:
Mast nahin juzoor... Awekassammast kahiye [:P]
@ Myth :
I only wish you'd seen this after 50 comments more [:P]
@ Bharath:
Aapke yogdaan ke bhi hum aabhaari hain [:P]
@ Shanks:
Dont be evil [:P]
@ Shishir, Nitin, Umang, Saahil & Naween:
:-)
Post a Comment