Thursday

Blog 201: Time Pass[:D]

Before I write anything in this post, allow me to make a disclaimer... I have no idea what I'm going to write after this line. The raison d'etre of this post is merely that I havent blogged for the last few days[:D]
Just met my project guide an hour ago. Nice meeting!!! I was walking down from F127 coffee shop to the dep with Pandey and we just decided to meet him and fix up a time to discuss our project work... just as we started to move, we saw him coming our way!!
Pandey says, " Sir, we were just coming to meet u".
** Havent met our guide in ages...its 4.30 in the afternoon...hot...and we are right outside the coffee shop......of course we were going to meet him!!!**
Prof looks at his watch...smiles..."errr...really??"
I'm grinning... prof's grinning...damnit even a bandi coming from the opposite side was grinning:))

Before I sign off...a piece of poetry that i found on the net...

The woman is a foreign land
Of which, though there he settles young
A man will never quite understand
The customs, politics and tongue!!

4 comments:

naween said...

u know u r in iit whn a meeting with ur guide inspires u to rite a blog[:D]...btw did u treat tht bandi to a coffee...u know, just to strt things off[;)]... and ur piece of poetry was quite entertaining..at least the way i deciphered it[>:)]....

Sunny said...

yaar...i wish i cud have offered that bandi a coffee ...unfortunately uske saath ek banda bhi tha and he too was grinning...of course i didnt think that donkey was worth mentioning in the post:D:D
as for ur interpretation of the poem...i assure u...even while i was posting it, i knew how u'd read it!!!:))

naween said...

gud...glad to know u hv begun thinking like me[:P]..

Himadri Mayank said...

nice bit of poetry... it is the mystical web that churns out things..