
Crap book!
Thats my honest overall opinion of the book. I have big time aversion to philosophical crap and this one definitely goes overboard.
The book has stuff like...Soul of the World... Language of the Soul... talking to the wind... talking to the sun... omen fore-running everything...*mumbo-jumbo* ... its all just one big yawwwwwnnnnnnnn.
There are two things I liked abt the book: firstly, there are a lot of good adages in the book...really liked them....and secondly, the thing abt following ur destiny. Not a destiny that 'fate' has got in it for u... but a destiny that u dream for urself. Apart from these two things, it was all crap!
Had read lots of good reviews for this book and felt compelled to read it. So much so that I read the online version coz I cudnt get hold of a hard copy... but ultimately...it was just blah..
Umm... if u r in the mood for a pseudo-fable, feel-good book... read it... but there really are much better books out there.
PS: I wish the author had thrown in a few talking animals as well... u know...for completeness' sake...would have made a good book for kids to improve their angrezi! Maktub!!


No comments:
Post a Comment