skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blog 802: Attagged !
Seven Things I want to do before I die:
1) Own a Ferrari
2) Change my accent
3) Be an entrepreneur
4) Experience a snowfall in the Alps
5) I'm yet to figure out...
Seven Things I can do :
1) Blabber [:D]
2) Write crap
3) Procrastinate
4) Make terrific muri chats
5) Chat
6) Drink gallons after gallons of coffee
7) Listen to music for hours
Seven Things I say most :
1) F***
2) Cool
3) Awesome
4) Koi nahin
5) Tempo se
6) Crap
7) my badness
Seven Things I can't do :
1) Wait for someone who's late
2) Give bhaav to a bandi!!
3) Retain a mood for any length of time!
4) Log off Yahoo messenger!
5) Judge people by first impressions
6) Complete this list [:D]
Seven Things that attract me to the opposite sex :
1) Smile
2) Cuteness
3) Vivaciousness
4) Figure
5) Sense of humour
6) Hair
7) Dressing sense
Seven celebrity crushes :
1) Shiri Appleby
2) Jennifer Aniston
3) Kate Winslet
4) Elisha Cuthbert
5) Katherine Heigl
6) Sophie Marceau ( Braveheart)
7) Martina Hingis
Seven People I want to tag:
1) Anjai
2) Kaush
3) Id
4) Sandy
5) Bubble ( Make a blog dude :P)
6) Swati ( kuch nahin ho sakta.. i know!)
7) Himadri
5 comments:
next time we meet ...i'm getting some muri and pyaz and onion and mustard oil....(any other secret ingredient?)
and btw i think u skipped ..
'SAAAX' ....in the things u say most....
@ Sandy:
Yaaaar.. those are normal ingredients (that dont even feature in my muris!!)..
Check this out for my recipe [:D]
http://sunnyblogs.blogspot.com/2005/05/blog-306-as-usual-its-unusual.html
Aur haan... completely forgot abt SAAAX..[:D].. well.. koi nahin!!
abe.. what do u do when u r tagged ... bata diyo.. :P
@ Coolin:
Basically.. u have to answer those same set of questions on ur blog..
Enjoy.. [:D]
@ Shubhra:
Whoa! Something's wrong somewhere!!
Some mercy we dont have the same blog template!
PS: if this had been a bollywood pot boiler... I can well visualize a 'kumbh ka mela' explanation to the whole thing!!
Post a Comment