Monday

Blog 803: Happy Hols...


Back from DP... and here are a few random thoughts from the week that was...

-> Fame Gurukul sucks! Owing to constitutional amendments back home, I had to sit through one hour of that crap.. and I had trouble deciding which of the following was most pathetic:

1) The stupid attempts by the hosts to link up two contestants..
2) The endless and oh-so-yucky flow of praise by one of the hosts..
3) The contestants' singing!

-> Someone tell Siddhu that he isnt supposed to laugh just because he's on the Great Indian 'Laughter' Challenge... maybe he thinks its a challenge to him or something..

-> Cal is getting hep! Either that.. or Kgp is so far behind civilisation that even Cal is appearing cool these days...

-> Pizza Hut rocks! Especially some of their customer-involvement improvisations and stuff... or maybe those things have been there a long time and this was just my first tryst with all that!

-> Didnt visit a single puja pandal this time around.. no tempo.. and yeah... no tempo..

-> Went on a night show of 'Maine Gandhi ko nahin maara'... okayish film... and thats not the point.. something piqued me there.. 'why do girls .. even pretty girls.. spoil their face by applying tons after tons of make-up??'

-> Major work coming up in the forseeable future... hopefully that'll also mean I'll have something to blog about!! [:D]

9 comments:

sandeep said...

damn those were the thoughts of my dp ....

you stole a blog from me sunny....

damn u

Sunny said...

@ Sandy:

Awww... sorry...
Lekin koi nahin... i've given u a reason to blog too.. the tag one [:D]

Sunny said...

@ Hari:

Ji dhanyawaad [:))]

Sunny said...

@ Id:

Yup.. I did witness the Pizza Hut dance thingy.. and I assure u dude.. not one of the many thoughts u mentioned above ever crossed my head!! :))

But yeah.. now that u say it.. damn these ugly big corporates.. !!

(I dont mean it.. but it seems fashionable to say that kinda stuff these days :))))) :D )

Sunny said...

@ Id:

That was an under-the-belly attack dude.. grrrrr.. grrrrrrrrrr..

And btw.. look who's talking [:P]

Coolin said...

hey be.. load nahi.. civilizations not far away !!! jab bolega tab chalenge.. tu hi hain ki bulata hi nahi hain kabhi ghar par [:P]

Sunny said...

@ Coolin:

Hmmm.. think again.. u sure u wanna come to my home right now??!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ur thing abt Sidhu is absolutely perfect. he even laughs when I fell like crying (I think he get paid by the amount he giggles)..........abe usko MP kisne banaya?

aur haan.....ek bhi pandal nahin ghooma......u realllly suck[:D] (waise main is baar 7 saal ke baad pandal dekhne gaya tha].......but it's u who suck

Man

Sunny said...

@ Man Mohan:

Why is everyone so intent on proving that I suck??

I wish I could say in Laloo Yadav instyhle.. " ee sab apposition ka chaal hai humka badnaam karne ki.." [:D]