skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Blog 806: Painting my nose pink
Aachoooo !
Aaaaaaaaachoooooooo!!
*sniff sniff*
Boy! If the color of my nose is anything to go by, I'm in the pink of health!
Yups... fever, cough and cold... plus... seems like my nose has gone on a hartal. (Read disclaimer)
Anyways... if anyone had any doubts about the interconnection between ear, nose and throat, getting a cold is the best way of dispelling them. When the nose goes on a strike, the ear follows...
A dozen years ago, the reasons we gave each other were something like... " If there's a strike in Nagpur then obviously there'll be a strike in Kanpur"... and deeply meditated on these ... errr... earth shattering reasons before solemnly ratifying them.
Today, we know better...
I guess...
Reminds me of Corex... and all times I used to intentionally go into the kitchen when mom would be cooking something that'd make me sneeze and then tell her what a chronic cold I had caught and Corex was the only salvation...
Lord bless Pfizer! Thats one company that knows how to make drugs that ppl love... ;)
Disclaimer: The title of this post and its contents are in no way designed to hurt or affect anyone's geographic, political or geo-political sensitivities. If you feel that any word, phrase or statement in this post has been written with the malafide intention of bringing anyone, whosoever, into disrepute, I suggest with utmost gravity that you go screw yourself. Thank you.
4 comments:
God bless you...
Tissue papers anyone??!
@ Dewdrop:
:)))
Thanks...
and no thankew :P
i like the way u write dude! :D
and cheers to the disclaimer!!!
@ Babushka:
Cheers for sure! [:D]
Post a Comment